3.25.2013

A Tea Party Shower for my Sister

On Saturday I had the incredible honor of co-hosting a baby shower for my amazing sister.  It was such a pleasure to work with Kim, Shannon and Sarah to make this shower amazing.  My sister deserved to have the shower of her dreams!  This is her 3rd pregnancy, 2nd shower, and 1st shower she was actually pregnant.  {If you are new to my blog you can read here and here to find out why this shower was such a big deal}  

We had the most fun decorating Kim's house for a sweet baby girl shower.  We decided on a tea party and it was adorable!
 A is for Abigail.
 We served tea sandwiches (cucumber and cream cheese, pimento cheese and chicken salad) scones, banana bread and zucchini bread bites, pasta salad, fruit and a two-tiered bundt cake.


 To drink we served regular tea, sweet tea and raspberry tea.
 We also had a hot tea station with all the fixings!




 For Kori's keepsake we engraved Abigail's name on her very first bible.  Then we asked all the guests to highlight their favorite verse and sign their name by it or write a message in the back for Abigail.
 The party favor was a little bag with tea inside!


 The best hostesses ever with Kori (Sarah, Shannon, Me, Kori and Kim)!

 My super cute mom with my sister.
Kori and Jon received SO.MUCH.STUFF!

Thank you so much to everyone that came to her shower.  It meant a lot to her and our family that you were there to celebrate such an amazing occasion!

8 comments:

Team Bruns said...

SUCH a cute party. Love it!

The Johnson Family 5 said...

It really was an amazing shower!!!

Amy said...

Here from your recipe blog. Would you mind posting where you purchased the paper fans? They are *adorable* and I would love to use something similar for our daughter's baptism in a few weeks!!

Unknown said...

I am SO Sorry I am just now seeing your comment!!!! Not that you need it now but I made the fans. I just purchased paper at hobby lobby and then made them myself. There are lots of how-tos online. Again, so sorry I didn't respond sooner!

Unknown said...

Glad to know about this tea party shower. Last month, arranged my sister’s bridal shower party at one of exemplary venues in San Francisco. Decorated entire venue with lovely flowers and everyone truly loved it.

Four J Party said...

Nice Post. this is really an amazing and excellent post.
Baby Shower venues in Miami
baby shower packages in miami

ابو اسر said...

شركة رش مبيدات حشرية بطرابلس
شركة تسليك مجاري بطرابلس
شركة صيانة افران الغاز بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف بطرابلس
شركة تنظيف كنب بطرابلس

sloshout said...

Thankyou for sharing information.Please check my blog related to Farmhouse on rent for one day in Delhi