4.27.2012

Walking for Smith

On April 21st I walked in the March of Dimes Walk for Babies in memory of my nephew, Smith.  This year was a little bit different than last.  My sister was able to walk with us!  Last year she was waiting to be discharged from the hospital after giving birth to Gray 2 months early after spending 2 months on hospital bed rest.  It was WONDERFUL to see her there with Jon and their little miracle ,and Smith's little brother, GRAY!



 This was team Smith.  RT and I had to divide and conquer.  Cole had team t-ball pictures that morning so they stayed behind. 
 Gray was worn out before the walk even started.

 Campbell LOVED riding the train and bus going to and from the walk.  She thought she was big stuff!
After the walk we grabbed some lunch and then went to Cole's t-ball game.  It was a long day but I wouldn't have missed any of it!  I can't wait until next year!

No comments: