9.22.2010

Always, Sometimes, Never

I have seen several posts like this recently so I thought I would do one too! It looks so fun and is a great way to get to know someone a little bit better. So here you go!

I, Lyric Taylor Muir

Always

love watching Cole play when he doesn't know I am there
drink a Diet Coke with my breakfast, no matter what I am eating or how early it is
wash my face before I go to bed
love it when Cole randomly walks up to me to give me a hug and a kiss...that will never get old
want to eat Mexican food...I could seriously eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day
love watching my husband and Cole play/fix/build together
wish my house would be cleaner
wish the temperature would be in the 70's year round
say I love you when I get off the phone with my husband
kiss Cole goodnight and tell him I love him before he goes to bed
kiss my husband when he leaves for work every morning

Sometimes

can't believe that this is my life...I am so blessed!
forget to brush Cole's teeth
don't take a shower until right before my husband gets home from work
let Cole leave the house in mismatched clothes because it just isn't worth the fight
wish I had more places to go that required me to dress up
think I want to go to culinary school or take photography classes

Never

like it when my husband goes out of town
never feel like my house is clean enough
get tired of listening to Cole tell me a story
want to live anywhere other than Texas
watch scary movies
like being hot
like stopping and filling the car up with gas
get tired of blogging because I never want to forget all the sweet moments we have

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I've been wanting to do this too! That was fun!

Susan said...

Lyric, your post made me smile and I made a discovery....we are so much alike!!! Surely I am really your "aunt"......as we have always suspected that Jeff was one of Papaw's sons!! LOL xoxoxo