8.25.2010

Goodbyn

As I get closer to sending my little man off to preschool for the very first time (tear) I have been searching for fun and cool lunch box containers, cups and anything and everything else I could possibly need (and don't really need) for him to go to school. And then I found Goodbyn. Oh.My.Word. I am so excited about this super cool lunch box. You do not need any containers or baggies for lunches. It is completely green and dishwasher safe. It comes with super cool stickers and is BPA, phthalates and lead free. It is made in the U.S.A. It has compartments already built in so your food never touches. Love it. I can still put freezer packs in it to keep things cold. You must go to goodbyn.com and check them out!I stumbled across the Goodbyn website on some one's blog but I can't remember who's blog it was now so if you are reading this and it was you I'm sorry!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Food doesn't touch? That is perfect for Lyric!!

ThePoeFam said...

We were planning on getting this and then EasyLunches.com sent us theirs to review/do a giveaway! But, Q will have to have this one too because I LOVE IT!!!!

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I want the one from planetbox.com! it's very similar! I love this new concept.