3.07.2010

Will it EVER END?!?!?!

I am so ready for cold and flu season to be OVER!!! The three of us have been sick for 2 out of the last 4 weeks. It started with the stomach bug attacking all of us the week before Valentine's day. Then while our immune systems were weak we all got hit with sinus infections and bronchitis last Wednesday. Our house has begun to look like a mini pharmacy. I am VERY thankful we did not get hit with RSV or pneumonia like some of my friends kids have, so we are lucky there.

This is my favorite little patient. It is so sad to see your baby feel so sick....and that cough of his is just nasty. Poor baby.
I am praying we are all on the mend and will be well come Monday morning. RT's 30th birthday bash is this Saturday. I have a lot to do this week and need everyone to be well.

No comments: