2.13.2010

Preschool = Going Private

You are looking at the face of a precious boy who is going to start preschool in the fall. Mommy is totally not ready for him to be old enough to attend school but knows it is going to be the best thing for him. He will have class 2 days a week from 9:00-2:00. Tear...sniff.

Because he is going to have lots of school parties, assemblies and many other fun things to blog about, I have decided to make my blog private at the end of August. I just want to be safe and I know that most of you reading this are either family, friends or a friend of a friend which is totally cool with me but I definitely don't want to be writing about things Cole does at school and have a random scary person find my blog and therefore know how to find Cole.

I will post a notice sometime in August letting you know the details and how you can keep reading my blog if you want to! Until then happy reading!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

How can that sweet boy with the rosy cheeks be getting ready for preschool??? He is growing up way too fast.

Kara Wilson said...

Hi Lyric!
I love reading your blog about your sweet little family! You are such a good mommy and I get lots of fun ideas from you!!! When you go private, I would love to keep reading if you have room for me!!!! I am also considering going private, too. There are some scary people out there unfortunately!
Thanks!!!, Kara Wilson :)