2.13.2010

Valentine's Day

"You don't marry someone you can live with, you marry the person you cannot live without."
-unknown
10 Reasons Why I LOVE my Husband:

1. He is an AMAZING father.
2. He takes me on dates.
3. He takes out the dirty diaper trash.
4. He is smart.
5. He knows me better than anyone.
6. He doesn't care what other people think.
7. He is an extremely hard worker.
8. When he looks me in the eyes he looks all the way to my soul.
9. He is my best friend.
10. He loves me unconditionally.

RT and I celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday because he was going to be at the NBA All-Star game on Sunday. I actually didn't think we were going to celebrate it at all, which I was totally ok with, because our friend Adam was in town for the game and stayed with us all weekend. Well, my wonderful husband surprised me with dinner and a movie anyway. He made arrangements for my in-laws to babysit Cole and Adam stayed with another friend so we could have a date night. I was so surprised and excited! After the terrible week we had had with the stomach bug and RT getting stuck in St. Louis for an extra day because of the weather, we definitely needed some "us" time! We ate a spectacular dinner here:

and saw this:
It was a perfect and much needed night out! Thank you so much honey! I love you!
10 Reasons Why I LOVE my Son:

1. He gives the BEST hugs.
2. He has such a kind and tender heart.
3. He is a great helper.
4. He has amazing eyes and eyelashes.
5. He is ALL BOY.
6. He has the most contagious laugh.
7. He doesn't like yucky things to be on his hands.
8. He is curious.
9. He still lets me sing him to sleep despite my singing skills.
10. He is becoming more independent.
To celebrate Valentine's day with Cole this year we made and decorated Valentine cookies. He was treated to a special pancake breakfast Sunday morning and was given LOTS of Valentine sussies from us and his grandparents. I'd say he was and is always definitely LOVED!


No comments: