1.25.2010

A Small Glimpse


This morning I got a small glimpse of what my life will be like when I have more than one child. I had the pleasure of watching my cousins baby this morning and had so much fun! Lauren had class bright and early this morning so we had a little pajama play date! Shae was a little angel while she ate her breakfast and played with Cole. Cole had some sharing issues that we are going to need to work on. Shae loves Cole and wanted to be right by him and do everything he did but Cole was not too sure. We have a few things to work on before another baby enters his world {which is not anytime soon if you were wondering}.
Isn't she the sweetest thing?! I love how she is in her super girly jammies playing with all the very boy toys we have!

Thanks for coming over to play Shae! We had so much fun and hope you come back over soon!

No comments: