12.03.2009

Sweet Baby Shae

This afternoon I had the honor of taking my cousin Lauren's, daughters 1st Christmas pictures {does that make Shae my second cousin?}! Anyway, she is SO CUTE and I couldn't believe Lauren trusted me with such a big job. I am by no means a photographer and I don't really know how to edit either. I just like taking pictures of Cole and our family and it was so sweet of her to think of me for the job. Here are a couple of my favorites. Just look at those BIG BLUE EYES!

Lauren I hope you like these and the rest of the pictures I took. I know they aren't fancy but they don't need to be with that sweet face in them! Thank you for asking me to do this. I had so much fun!

1 comment:

Kori said...

OMG!!! The one on the right is AMAZING! That bow is fabulous! Great job sister!