10.29.2009

Cole's Halloween Project

Yesterday I decided Cole needed a project to do. I decided he needed to design his own Jack-o-lantern. I cut out all of the pieces he would need and drew a picture of what a jack-o-lantern usually looks like so he would have something to go by and let him design away. He did a pretty good job! While I glued the pieces down he wanted to color and add jack-o-lantern stickers to his picture. While he was coloring he picked up the blue marker and looked at me and said "BLUE"! I was so excited! He is saying more and more {but you will have to wait until his 2 year post for an update on that}. So here is the artist at work and his masterpieces:

After all that hard work Cole needed a juice box break. How cute is he drinking that juice box?!?! He looks so old and big to me!

LOTS of NEW POSTS so KEEP SCROLLING DOWN!

1 comment: