5.10.2009

Celebrating and Waiting for Meredith Hope

On Saturday I had the pleasure of co-hosting a baby shower with my sister and Rachel for Rachel's sister and my friend Michelle. She is expecting her second baby girl, Meredith and is due on June 1st! Rachel did an amazing job of getting the shower organized. She sent out the evite and made from scratch all the yummy food! She also had a preciouse sign in book and painted martini glasses!Kori provided the cake and the shower was at her house! I provided all the plates, napkins, cups, cutlery, beverages, cake bites and some of the decor! We had so much fun with Rachel's Pretty in Pink theme and asked all the attendees to wear their favorite shade of pink! Rachel created a couple of games and we just enjoyed each other company and watching Michelle open her precious gifts.
Rachel and Kori, thanks for letting me help with such a fun baby shower! You girls did a fabulous job!
****
Michelle, I can't wait to meet little Miss Meredith Hope!

No comments: