5.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day!


What a wonderful Mother's Day I have had! The day started with gifts! The card RT, and Cole, picked out was so sweet! Such loving words from my sweet husband! Then I got the first season of Friends {I have wanted to collect the series and RT got it started for me}! I am so excited about it. Last but not least was the gift Cole picked out for me. It is the cutest little wooden bird! He loves birds so much and thought I should have one of my own. Perfect! Then it was breakfast and some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...of course. Then RT took Cole with him to go see his mom and gave me a couple of hours to my self. Heaven! By lunch time it was off to my parents to meet Kori and Jon and to celebrate my mom. Kori and Jon picked up yummy chicken salad and croissants and all kinds of yummy dips! We were stuffed. The boys played outside for a while and then we took pictures to document my 2nd Mother's Day.

{Yes....my husband did purchase the gift bag and tissue paper because he thought they looked good together....seriously.}

Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thanks for always being there for me when I need you and for being so much fun and a ball of energy! {Yes....we took some silly pictures...some NOT shown.}

It is still hard for me to believe I am this precious little boys' mama. It is the craziest most amazing thing ever! Thank you RT for letting me be a mommy before anything else and for making my second Mother's Day so special!

No comments: