8.31.2013

Dear Cole,

It seems like yesterday I was holding you in my arms, feeding you a bottle and rocking you to sleep.  Watching you discover the world around you was incredible to watch.  Everything was amazing and funny in your eyes which made me smile from ear to ear.

Now, you are off on a brand new adventure!  Kindergarten is going to be one more place for you to discover things about yourself and others around you.  It will also be amazing!  You are going to change and grow so much this year!  
I thought I was going to write a really profound and wisdom filled letter to you but decided all I want you to know is I love you.  I love you, the way you are, unconditionally.  I want you to know I am always on your team.  You can come to me with any problem, ever.  There is nothing you can do or say that will change how much I love you.







Have so much fun in Kindergarten!  This is the beginning of an amazing journey!

I love you,
Mama

No comments: