12.29.2012

Christmas Day: Part Two {the snow}

Pete Delkus had been talking about it for a week but I didn't believe him until I saw it!  We had a white Christmas!  Because we live so far north of the metroplex, we got a lot of snow {for Texas anyway}!  I was beyond excited and may or may not have jumped up and down like a little girl.  After we opened presents at my parents is when all of the sudden the rain changed to snow.  We bundled up and headed out to play.  Cole was an old pro.  He remembered how to make snowballs and throw them at daddy, but this was Campbell's very first snow!  She loved it!  She walked right  out into it and raised her face to the sky and let the flakes fall on it.  So sweet.  I will never forget how sweet and innocent she looked.  It was a magical Christmas moment!










 Cole went back out for one more snowball fight before the Searcey's arrived for Christmas dinner.  Only two pictures of him came out.  The rest of them were blurry because he was running around like mad man.
The next morning I braved the cold to take a picture of our little house covered in snow.  Oh, how I love the snow!  Can you tell??


I have to say Christmas 2012 was pretty much perfect!

1 comment:

Kristi Kelly said...

What a fun Christmas!! I love all the pictures!! I especially lovethe opening of presents and snow pics:) Happy New Year friend!!