12.29.2012

Christmas Day: Part One {the presents}

Santa was so good to us again this year!  We are truly blessed.  Santa brought a kitchen for Campbell and a DS and Lego's for Cole.  He brought movies and new frogs for the kiddos to share (hopefully we can keep these alive this time).  They have been named Frankie and Freddy.  Cole was super pumped to see that Santa tried both of the cookies we left out for him and drank all the milk.  After checking out what Santa brought them it was on to gifts from mommy and daddy.  There was time left for them to play with their new toys before we went to Mimi and Gramps' house for more Christmas!







 Mimi and Gramps got the babies giant a Giant Mickey and Minnie.  They were a huge hit!  Of course they were spoiled beyond words, but I guess that is what grandparents are for...right?



 {Campbell loves her Uncle Jon!}
 {Gray loved his new trampoline}
 {Campbell and her real life shopping cart}
 {Cole thought his real, big kid, 4-wheeler was totally awesome!}
Christmas 2012 was amazing.  I am so thankful that we are able to give my kids an awesome Christmas.  My favorite gift that RT and I gave our kids was a Compassion child.  He is from Rwanda and is the same age as Cole.  Our money will help him with school and basic needs.  I cannot wait to send him a letter and other fun things in the mail!  It really is what Christmas is all about...helping others.  I am happy to do my small part! 
Christmas began rainy and cold but by the time we finished opening presents at my parents things rapidly started to change and I received the best Christmas gift ever!.......

1 comment:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Your kids are so so cute! And omg, the 4 wheeler? Did Cole's head explode? We went to Bass Pro & Ryan ran up to every single 4 wheeler and had to sit on it. I have a feeling that will be on his wishlist in a couple of years! Merry Christmas, Lyric!