3.15.2012

Little Sugar Designs


So, my sister's mother-in-law, Nancy, and sister-in-law {and my friend}, Shannon, have opened an Etsy shop and I want you to please check it out!  Nancy is making the CUTEST little dresses, bows and bags and Shannon is doing an excellent job at running the site and helping design everything. 

They made Campbell and super cute dress for her first birthday party.  It was lady bug themed so they made a coordinating dress for it!  They named this style of dress the "Campbell Dress".  They custom make everything so you can have the Campbell dress made in any combination of fabrics!
 Here is a picture from their site.  I don't know why it is so blurry here because it is not on their site.
 And here is Campbell wearing it at her party.
 Isn't this adorable?!?!  This is the "Brynn Dress" and it can also be made in any fabric combination as well.  Again, everything is custom!
 And, here is Campbell getting the "Brynn Dress" for her birthday!
 These are just a few samples of the bows and clips she can make!  Too cute right?!?!
I have added their button to my sidebar so you can easily check out their site and spread the word!

No comments: