3.22.2012

iPhone Photos: Vol. I

To say I am loving the camera on my iPhone would be a total understatement.  Instagram is my new obsession.  I don't want my pictures to just sit on my phone so I thought I would start an iPhone Photo series.  Here is Volume I.
 Sweet Girl drinking milk.  My first Instagram photo.
 Cole is ready for his first t-ball practice.
 Campbell facing forward in the car for the very first time.  We turned her around a couple of weeks before her 1st birthday....shhh, don't tell.
 Uh-Oh!
 Such a beautiful February day!
 These have taken over our house.  It is still so weird to me to see girly toys in our house.
 My sweet boy at Raising Canes!
 This sweet face can eat some Raising Canes too!
 My sister....LOVE her!
 Cole and my cousin's son, Jack, visiting from Atlanta and dining with us on the patio at Twisted Root
 This pretty much sums up the day we had.  I had a large margarita with dinner!
 Cole being silly with Campbell's shirt on his head.
 Using a spoon for the first time.  Working on her orange sorbet.
 Fun night at Gatti Town while daddy was out of town.
 My movie date.  We saw the Lorax.
 Waiting for her name to be called at Dr. G's office.
Being silly at her 1 year check-up.  Completely unaware of the shots coming.....poor baby girl.

No comments: