2.15.2012

Happy Heart Day!

I love Valentine's Day....more now that I have kids!  I love celebrating holiday's, even the smallest one.  We started the day off with a special Heart day breakfast....red velvet pancakes.  ummmm, delicious!!!!!!  Then we got ready for school and took a few pictures of my loves before heading out the door.


 Campbell and I ran a few errands before attending Cole's Valentine's Day party at school.  There was bingo and pin the lips on the heart face, lots of sweets and fun!  I love watching him in his element!  He is such a sweet boy!

 Cole gave me the Valentine he made me complete with a poem, picture and coupons!  Loved it!
 Once daddy got home we opened our sussies and had fun building our new Transformers!



 Then my mom came over and gave the kiddos their sussies and I got one too!  The most adorable pillow!
And can you even stand the picture below?!?!  It is a picture of my precious nephew from my sister and oh how I love it!
Thank you everyone for making Heart Day so much fun and so special for the kids!  I hope you felt just as loved as we did!

No comments: