11.26.2011

Thankful on Thanksgiving

For the first time in my 31 years I traveled for a holiday, and it was fun!  My in-laws moved to Texarkana so we visited them for Thanksgiving this year.  We drove there Wednesday morning and stayed through lunch on Thanksgiving Day before driving home to spend the rest of Thanksgiving Day with my family.  We had fun during our short little trip......

We fed the geese and ducks...   
 We saw Arthur Christmas...
 We played games.....

 We played with some of daddy's toys from when he was little....


 We took family pictures......


 And We stuffed ourselves before getting in the car and driving home.  When we got to my parents we immediately took more family pictures so we could put comfy clothes on to relax in the rest of the day!...


 Campbell and Jake had several deep conversations....
 I made sure Campbell did not miss out on the traditional Thanksgiving feast....
and aunt Kori bought these precious headbands for the littles.  Let's just say this little photo session was hilarious!

I am so thankful for my family!  I am thankful that so many people love my kiddos!  I am just thankful for everything. Period.

1 comment:

The Bases said...

I love Campbell's sweater and dress and that you gave her Thanksgiving baby food! You have a super cute family!