5.15.2011

A Simple Saturday

We had the best day yesterday.  We started off with brunch at Breadwinners and then headed to the Farmers Market in Frisco.  We had never been before so we thought we would check it out.  It was kind of small but  it was only the second weekend it has been opened so I think it will get bigger as the summer goes on.  What was there looked amazing though.  I ended up buying a watermelon, peaches and tomatoes.  I can't wait to try them all.



After we shopped for fruits and veggies we let Cole run around.  It was such a beautiful day.  He and daddy ran and ran and checked out the cool water fountains while Campbell and I sat in the shade.  It was so calm and peaceful and I loved it!  I wish we could have more days like that.  The weather was perfect!

No comments: