12.15.2010

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Cole had his Happy Birthday Jesus party at school today and it was precious. I am a terrible mommy and forgot my camera so I had to use my phone. Boo.

The kids made their place mats and got lots of goodies from their sweet teachers. There were party hats and cups, jingle bell necklaces and more! It was the first of many sweet school parties!

Praying before he ate his snack. So stinking sweet.
The precious reindeer pot filled with goodies from his teachers. Can you tell the antlers are Cole's hands??

Birthday cake time!
When the party was over and all the moms had left, the kiddos got busy decorating cookies and making more ornaments. I love it and immediately put it on our tree when we got home!

What a super fun reason for the season filled day Cole had!

No comments: