10.15.2010

My Birthday Present Came Alive!

Last Saturday, my 30th birthday present from my wonderful husband came alive! We went to the Carrie Underwood concert and it was amazing! Our seats were so close!! I think Carrie has an amazing voice and the show was awesome! I loved every minute off it...all the songs and especially seeing what her wardrobe was like. Because you would have had to have been there to really know how amazing it was I am going to post all of her costume changes so you can at least have some kind of visual.



I think she is pretty talented! It was an amazing concert and I would definitely see her again when she comes back to Dallas!

Thank you honey for an amazing birthday present and for going with me even though country music isn't your thing. I will never forget it! I love you!

No comments: