6.21.2010

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day honey! Cole is such a lucky little boy to have a father as amazing as you. I am blown away everyday at how involved you are and how much you LOVE being a dad. It makes me fall in love with you more every single day when I see you and Cole together laughing, chasing each other around the house, playing sports or just hanging out watching the World Cup together. I could not have asked for a better man to marry and to be the father of my children. Thank you for being so amazing!
To my dad,

Thank you for always being there for me. You have always offered such wonderful help and advice. You are so giving and thoughtful. I am so lucky to be able to call you MY dad and Cole is a lucky little boy to get to call you Gramps!
Father's Day 2010 consisted of good food and fantastic family fun! I got up and made RT breakfast before heading over to may parents to see Cole {he spent the night because my birthday celebrations went on until the wee hours of the morning} and to spend time with my dad!

Kori and Jon came over and we gave my dad his Father's day present...an iPad! He was so pumped and has already purchased lots of apps and books.
Then Cole helped my mom make Jon's and my birthday cake before we headed outside for some pool time. Red Velvet Cake anyone?!?!
After a wonderful dinner it was time for birthday cake. Jon and I both LOVE Red Velvet cake so my mom makes one for us every year. Because we went out to dinner this year and didn't come back to my house afterward we decided to just do cake and candles on Sunday. My mom did a great job on the cake and my half of candles were so cute!What a weekend we had! So many wonderful celebrations and such wonderful time spent with our family and friends.

No comments: