6.21.2010

Birthday Celebrations

I had such a wonderful birthday weekend. I am so blessed to have such amazing family and friends!

It all started bright and early Friday morning with my sister and my mom waking me up, in my room, with balloons singing Happy Birthday. They told me they were kidnapping me for the day and to get up and get ready. RT already knew this was happening and took the day off so he could watch Cole while I was having a super fun day with my mom and sister. What a wonderful husband I have!
The first surprise was brunch at Bread Winners! Yummo! We had Mimosa's and I ordered the greatest French toast ever. They know how much I love breakfast food and Bread Winners never disappoints.
Then it was off to our next destination downtown. They surprised me with a spa day at the Ritz. AMAZING! We had a one hour full body massage, manicures and pedicures. We had a blast laughing and telling funny stories. Even the 3 ladies that did our mani/pedi's were a hoot!
Next up was a visit to Northpark mall where my sister surprised me by letting me pick out any pair of sunglasses (they were on my birthday list) I wanted as her gift to me! So sweet! We had fun trying on tons of glasses and finally deciding on what I think is a pretty cool pair.
AMAZING right?!?! I have the best mother and sister ever! They did such an amazing job planning such a special day for me for such an "important" birthday! I am one lucky girl!

Friday night RT, Cole and I celebrated a little more by taking Cole to see Toy Story 3. I think I was more excited to see it than he was and all 3 of us LOVED it! You must see it if you haven't already!
On Saturday, the big day, RT went and got Rudy's breakfast tacos for breakfast and I was in heaven. They are sooooo good! Then RT and Cole gave me my birthday present. We are going to see Carrie Underwood in concert and we have floor seats! Unbelievable! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! Then he reveled to me where we would be spending our 5th wedding anniversary next month! Stay tuned for that one! Have I told you lately that my husband is amazing??? RT told me I could do whatever I wanted on Saturday so I went to Target by myself! I actually was able to browse without rushing through the store because someone needed a snack or to use the restroom or was causing a scene. I had so much fun! When I got home I was able to catch up on the Real Housewives of New York and Bethanny Getting Married? and then it was time to shower and get ready for dinner.My parents, Kori and Jon came over and I opened my present from my parents. My parents totally out did themselves and I LOVE my new bracelets. Each design represents a decade, the 3 I have been alive and one to grow on!
We had a super yummy dinner at Silver Fox and I had such a wonderful time spending my birthday with my family. I love them so much!
Then we said goodbye to Cole and my parents took him home so RT and I could go out. One of our good friends' 30th birthday is the 19th too so we stopped by his party downtown and had too much fun! It was so nice to see some of my friends on my birthday too!




What an amazing 30th Birthday! I am extremely blessed! Thank you to everyone that called, sent cards, etc! I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings!

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

how darling are you guys! and only 30??! you young chick! that was one amazing way to ring in a new decade (i'll take one of everything please)! :) Loved seeing so many pics of YOU too, since you're always behind the camera!! HAPPY 30th!!!

The Pillsbury Family said...

I agree - good to actually see pics of you! What an awesome birthday - I just love the special things families do! Loved reading through your lists as well...so many good times!