3.29.2010

My Sister is Having a.......

Kori and Jon found out on Friday that they are going to be the proud parents of a little boy! I am so excited for them and happy that my sister will know what it is like to have a baby boy. There is just nothing like them!
Both sides of the family met at Shannon's house for the big reveal Friday night. We ate yummy fajitas from Uncle Julio's {Kori and Jon's favorite} and super yummy desserts. Everyone brought a boy gift and a girl gift to cover our bases. Obviously they opened the boy gifts and got some super cute things!

Aunt Kim, Mimi K, Momma-to-be, Aunt Lyric, Aunt Shannon and Mimi

Baby Boy Bailey has a name but I am not sure I can share it yet so I will wait until I'm told it's ok. I do know this little boy is going to be loved by so many aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents! He is so special and we love him so much already!
Congratulations Kori and Jon!
Welcome to the wonderful world of boys!

No comments: