11.18.2009

Turkey Day Project

We have been completely unproductive so far this week so today I decided Cole needed to do his Turkey project in honor of Thanksgiving next week. I gave him all the pieces he needed for his turkey and gave him a picture of the turkey so he would know how it should look. Well, he played with the pieces for a while and finally made his turkey.....he did a pretty good job but we might have some work to do in the future!

I just love watching his little brain work and I am always excited to see how his projects turn out!

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

what?! he put that together??! that's incredible!! jagger would chunk the pieces across the room or stick them to his forehead?! I might have to try this just to see if he will prove me wrong! i love these ideas.

Jessica said...

Great job Cole! Definitely a better job than I could do.

Lyric, I'll miss you in New Orleans this weekend.