11.02.2009

T Minus One Week

Cole will turn 2 years old one week from today! I can't believe I am going to have a 2 year old...CRAZY! We have been counting down the days until his birthday since October 9th and our chain just keeps getting shorter and shorter. {Did you guys do this as kids? Kori and I would do it when we were in elementary school to count down the days until Christmas!} This is going to be a crazy busy week while I finish up the last details for his party and purchase a few more gifts. So, I will leave you with these precious pictures of the soon-to-be 2 year old because I have a feeling I won't be posting again until the festivities are complete.
And there you have it...probably the last pictures you will see of my 1 year old! Have a great week!

2 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

so cute!! Have fun at your party!

RL said...

i LOVE the chain-link idea. so cute! and i can't believe he'll be 2. seems like i was at his 1st birthday party was just the other day.