11.29.2009

Baby x2 and TECH vs BAYLOR

Saturday was another busy day for the Muir family. First up was the Johnson house. My friend Robin {we have been friends for 20 years!} was in town for Thanksgiving and invited us over so Cole and her 2 older kids {Luke (5) and Halle (2)} could play and so I could snuggle with her new identical twin boys! Ben and Beau are 10 weeks old and are oh so precious! Of course Cole was super shy and didn't want to do anything but sit right next to me until I said it was time to go and he decided he wanted to play with Luke. I did a terrible job of documenting our visit like I always do. We get too busy talking and I completely forget to take pictures, that and it is next to impossible to get all the kids together for a picture. There is just too much going on. I did manage to get a picture of the twins to share with you. They slept the whole time and are so sweet!

Thank you for inviting us over! We love visiting with you when you're in town!

Next on the agenda was the TECH vs. Baylor game at the new Cowboys stadium. RT and I dropped Cole off at my in-laws and went to the game with my brother-in-law and sister-in-law. We met up with some of my friends at their tailgate before the game and I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a while. Then it was into the stadium and up to our seats. When I say up I mean WAY up....we were on the very top row of the stadium. It was a hike and RT and I were definitely spoiled from the Cowboy game we went to recently. Anyway, the game was a nail biter but we managed to come back an win 20-13. There seems to be a theme in my last few posts....lack of documentation. I didn't take any pictures at the tailgate and I didn't take a picture of my husband in the TECH shirt he bought earlier that day!

No comments: