9.24.2009

Texas Sunsets

Last night after dinner we went to Marble Slab for an ice cream treat and on our way home we saw a rainbow! I didn't have my camera with me so when we got to our house I ran in and grabbed it and we drove back through our neighborhood to the street where we saw it and it was already gone. I was a little bummed until I noticed how beautiful the sunset was so I took pictures of it instead. Texas really does have beautiful sunsets. I went to Texas Tech and out in West Texas the sunrises and sunsets are AMAZING! Everything is so flat and the tallest building in Lubbock couldn't have been more than 10 stories tall so it was easy to enjoy the suns rise and fall every day. These days life is so hectic and fast pace that I never really stop to take it all in. Last nights sunset reminded me to slow down and enjoy the little things. Time flies by way too fast not to.

No comments: