6.22.2009

Celebrating Daddy

We celebrated Father's Day with a pretty relaxing day. I cooked my wonderful husband breakfast and then Cole helped him open his presents. I did a few things around the house {and made strawberry cake balls for daddy} while daddy and Cole played and watched golf. Then it was lunch time followed by naps for everyone!


Then we headed over to my parents house to celebrate my dad! He opened presents and then the boys went swimming while my mom and I made dinner {steaks, baked potatoes, salad and lemon chiffon pie}. Cole entertained everyone throughout dinner {which included some funny dancing, whining and a time out}. He had a melt down {his last 4 teeth are coming in and he is having a hard time with them} and it was time for us to go.
Happy Father's Day to my 2 favorite dads!

To my husband for being the most amazing dad to Cole from day one. You are not scared of poopy diapers, boogers, spit-up, discipline or any of the other challenges we have and will have as parents. You work so hard to provide for us and I love you so much! You are my rock and I could not imagine my life with out you.

To my dad for loving me unconditionally. You have always been supportive of me and been by my side even though I haven't always made it easy for you. I love you so much and feel so lucky that you are my dad! Thank you for everything you have always done for me!

No comments: