1.24.2009

Pretty in Pink

Yesterday my mom, Kori and I threw my cousin, Lauren, a baby shower! She is having a baby girl and I was so fun to decorate and buy all things pink. Here are some pictures from the dessert shower we threw her {not pictured are all the precious gifts she received}:


Lauren with her cake {you can't see the bottom of the table cloth which is pink with white polk-a-dots...so sweet!}



"S" for baby Shaelyn



My mom made these yummy chocolate cups filled with blueberries and raspberries topped with homemade whipped cream!



I borrowed the recipe and sweet little booties mold for these awesome mints from my friend Brittney. Thanks Brittney! They were a hit!



Chocolate covered strawberries.




A tray full of precious baby girl things my mom bought for baby Shae




****


Lauren, we are so excited to meet baby Shae and hope you enjoyed your shower as much as we loved throwing it for you!

No comments: