12.17.2008

Christmas Books

I thought I would share with you my favorite Christmas books. One of my favorite memories growing up was reading Christmas books with my parents and sister on Christmas Eve. I am going to carry that tradition on with Cole and thought I would share them with you.The Nativity by Francesca Crespi so Cole will never forget the true meaning of Christmas
The Santa Claus and Santa's Reindeer by Rod Green. If you have kids you must have these two books! They are amazing. I have had these two books since before Cole was born. He is still to young for them but I can't wait until next Christmas to share them with him. I saw them in Barnes and Noble and had to have them! They go into detail about where Santa lives, his work shop, actual facts about the North Pole, Santa's elves, his suit, how the reindeer live and fly and on and on. I can not say enough about these books. Once you read them to your kids there is no way they will ever doubt the existence of Santa Claus. I LOVE them!!!!
The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore. How could you go through the Christmas holiday and not read this book!
How The Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss. Classic.
Christmas in New York by Chuck Fischer. I bought this book two Christmases ago when my sister and Jon got engaged in New York right before Christmas. It was such a fun and exciting time and I wanted something to remember the weekend with so I bought this book and it is great! It is an awesome pop-up book that depicts and give facts about all the major Christmas events that go on every year in New York. From the lighting of the tree at Rockefeller Center to the Nutcracker to the New Year's Eve ball dropping in Times Square, it covers it all!
*****
You can find all these books at Barnes and Noble. Enjoy!

No comments: