10.27.2008

Just Because

While I was at home working today the flowers pictured below were sent to me from my wonderful husband, just because. "Just because" flowers are the best flowers to get in my opinion because you know he was thinking about you and didn't have to send you them because it was a significant date. He just sends them because he loves you. That's it.

Here are 10 reasons why I have the best husband in the world {in no particular order}:

1. He is the most patient person I have ever known
2. He is really handy {he can fix, assemble and build anything}
3. He remembers everything {I never have to remind him of important dates coming up}
4. He loves me even though I can be a crazy person sometimes
5. He helps out a lot with dirty diaper duty
6. He puts Cole to bed every night
7. He works really hard so I only have to work a little
8. He babysits Cole so I can have some mommy time every once in a while
9. He helps me fold the laundry
10. He always takes out the trash...because he knows I absolutely hate taking out the trash


I could go on and on about what a wonderful husband and father he is but I will stop here.

No comments: