6.04.2008

Things I Put in My Mouth

Cole loves to put anything he can in his mouth. I know most babies do this but he seems to do it excessively. Here are a few things I caught on camera:
A page he tore out of US Weekly

The strap on my camera

His favorite book

A teething ring...normal

100 calorie snack pack


His clothes

Mommy's Blackberry

Coke Zero bottle

His feet

Pot holders

His Fuzzy Bee book

Toys

Items not listed: blankets, burp cloths, any one's fingers, menus, spoons, mommy's hair, bracelets, earrings, necklaces, plants, tables.....

2 comments:

ThePoeFam said...

Such a cute post! Q was the SAME way!

Kim Knight Perez said...

OK, so this is my favorite post so far! They really do put EVERYTHING in their mouths at that age! I wish I had thought to take pictures of my kids doing that.