9.07.2014

Southbound 35 for the Weekend

I love visiting Austin, TX.  It is such a fun city so I am super lucky that some of my best friends live there.  Though I don't get down there as often as I would like, I always have the best time and this visit was no exception!  I had the pleasure of meeting two of my best friends new babies!  I love their mamas, love their babies and had so much fun catching up.  It's like we graduated collage yesterday!

When I left Prosper it was 62 degrees outside....in the middle of July.....in Texas!  Completely unheard of!  It was smooth sailing southbound on 35 until I got South of Waco.  A 14 mile stretch of I35 was shut down and I was stuck in it.  So after 45 minutes of inching along the service road and a crazy detour later I was cruising again....until I got to Austin and was stuck in traffic again because of two separate wrecks, I arrived at Sarah's house and got to snuggle with 4 week old Miles.  He is a precious little nugget and his big sister is the cutest!




 From Sarah's house I went to stay the night at my friend Shelley's house with her husband and sweet baby girl, Charley.  She was 5 months old when I visited and was such a doll!  We totally bonded and I loved getting my baby fix!


 After more lunches, dinners, countless hours of chatting, it was time for me to head home to my "babies".  Thankfully my drive home was far less eventful!
Thank you ladies for such a fun weekend!  I will be back soon!

No comments: