6.21.2014

Campbell's Last Day of School

Campbell finished her first year of school and absolutely loved it!  She went on Tuesday and Thursday but would have gone every single day if she could.  She would get upset on Monday, Wednesday and Friday when I had to tell her she didn't have school that day.  She is my little social butterfly and apparently likes to hang with the boys.  She doesn't have time for the silly preschool playground drama and runs and slides and chases the boys instead.  I am ok with that!  She proved to be tough and smart this year.  Her teachers told me she was sweet, respectful and always followed directions.  I am so proud of her.  They also told me she was a perfectionist.  She may or may not have received that trait from me.  I love her and cannot believe how much she changed in one school year!



No comments: