12.14.2013

Thanksgiving Break

To be perfectly honest, Thanksgiving break was a blur.  We were busy, busy and loved every minute.  We kicked the break off with dinner at the Webb's house.  We partied hard, the kids played hard and we had the best time!


 With the beginning of the break came cold weather.  So naturally we made s'mores by the fire.

 A group of us went and saw Free Birds together.  Such a fun movie!

 Thanksgiving Day started by watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade like we do every year.  Then we went to my parent's house and feasted on the amazing food my parents made.

 My mom, searching the bar for booze.  If you know my mom, this is funny.





 Nothing says Thanksgiving better than threatening to throw your son into the freezing cold pool :)




 Campbell entertained Abigail during dinner
 Then, Abigail tried to eat GoGo's nose.
 The day after Thanksgiving we kicked off Christmas by decorating the house in red and green!  I really, really, really love this time of year!
 From the Sunday after Thanksgiving until Wednesday night, "uncle " Dylan stayed with us like he does every year and the kids LOVED having him here!
I am so thankful for my family and health.  I am blessed beyond measure!

No comments: