6.12.2013

Giving Back and Bowling

Two weekends ago RT went to Austin for guys weekend while the kiddos and I tried to keep busy.  We ran errands and went shopping on Friday and enjoyed a pizza picnic in our living room Friday night.  Then on Saturday, we found out that our town "adopted" a town in Oklahoma to help out with all the devastation they received from the many tornadoes that hit the area.  So, the kids and I went to the store and purchased a bin full of necessities to donate. We dropped them off at a local horse ranch.  There was music and a bake sale and food.  All proceeds from the event and all donations went directly to Little Axe, OK.  I am so glad my kids had this experience.  I really want them to know the importance of giving back because we are so blessed! 


 Then we met my parents at Splitsville for some bowling fun!  Cole totally beat us and even bowled his very first Strike!  He was so excited and we were so proud!  Campbell bowled for a little bit but lost interest.  We followed bowling with dinner and then the kids fell fast asleep in the car on the way home.



We had a wonderful weekend and so did RT!

No comments: