3.10.2013

Campbell is TWO Sweet

Yesterday was Campbell's 2nd birthday party {her actual birthday is tomorrow}.  The theme was "Two Sweet" and I love the way it turned out.  I had a candy bar for every one to fill up a container with sweets and take them home.  There was birthday cake, brownies, cookies and pink lemonade....all sweets!  






 I had so much fun decorating and used Dylan's Candy Bar as inspiration for the circles and bright colors.

 Are these not the most amazing cookies you have ever seen?!?!  I ordered them from SweetFace Cookies.  I highly recommend them for your next gathering!




 The birthday girl really was Sweet at her party!
 Sweet cousins/friends!



 Happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Campbell, Happy birthday to you!


Thank you so much to everyone who came to Campbell's party!  She is so lucky to be loved by so many people!

3 comments:

Meagan @ The Clanahan Fam said...

Ok, seriously. This is the CUTEST party ever!!! Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Such a cute theme for a birthday party! I love it! If I had a kid about to turn two, I would totally steal that idea ;). Your family is precious!

ThePoeFam said...

Really cute! That last picture is perfect!! And, I'm obsessed with the cookies...she's amazing, isn't she!?!?