11.01.2012

Halloween at the Arboretum

We had tried to get to the Arboretum all month long but things kept coming up and preventing us from going.  So, I made sure we kept Halloween day completely open for our trip to the Arboretum.  Parking was an issue and after a little bit of extra walking we finally made it in to see all the pumpkins.  Cole thought they were cool and wanted to try and find the biggest pumpkin ever while we were there.  I will have to say it was next to impossible to get a good picture of both kids, together, looking at the camera and smiling.  There was just too much to look at!







 I was excited we were able to see the Chihuly exhibit while we were there.  I had seen so many commercials and heard so much about it.  It was amazing!  I wish we could have seen it all but the kids were hot and we had to make sure we were home in enough time for trick-or-treating!



No comments: