6.11.2012

Brothers of the Sun 2012

Saturday was such a fun day!  My mom Kori and I went to the Tim McGraw/Kenny Chesney concert with the Willis girls!  These girls are like family and it was so fun spending the day with them! While I was having some much needed girl time, RT took the kids to the lake to hang out with my dad for the day and had the best time!

 My cute mom with cute Susan!

 We had floor seats with a great view!  Jake Owen opened and then Tim came on.  He sang for 1 1/2 hours and it was awesome!
 Not gonna lie.....Tim looked GOOD in his white jeans!


 Kenny Chesney came on second and performed for 2 hours!  It was an amazing show!
 Then Tim and Kenny came back on and sang 3 or 4 songs together!  It was one of the best concerts I have been to.
On the way home Sue made a taquito run for us!  I cannot tell you the last time I was at Whataburger after mid-night!

Such a fun time!  Thank you Willis girls for inviting us and to my mom for paying for our ticket!

No comments: