12.26.2011

'Twas the Friday Before Christmas

We had a jam packed Christmas weekend around here and I LOVED it!  Friday morning while Campbell took her nap, Cole, daddy and I made and decorated cookies for Santa.

 Then it was off to my sister-in-law's house for Christmas with RT's side of the family.  I have to say it was a wonderful and weird feeling opening princess books and baby doll gifts during Christmas.  I am so used to super heros, cars and sports stuff.  It was such a fun contrast and something I look forward to for years to come!





 Cole received the Super Hero Squad version of Shoots and Ladders and loved playing with his daddy, Aunt Dee and Great Grandma Stella.
 It was such a fun, family filled day and a great way to start the Christmas weekend! 

1 comment:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Oh how crazy, jagger got the superhero chutes and ladders, and was wearing that shirt In blue/grey stripes while he played it with my family! Ha!