12.16.2011

Happy Birthday Jesus!

At school on Thursday, Cole had Christmas chapel and a Happy Birthday Jesus party and parents were allowed to attend.  Can I tell you I had to hold back the tears while watching my baby sing while doing the hand motions so enthusiastically during chapel?  It was just about the sweetest thing I have ever seen.  I loved see him in his element and catching a glimpse into what his days are like when I am not around.  He truly LOVES school!


 After chapel we were invited back to his classroom for their Happy Birthday Jesus party.  They made place mats, sweat shirts, ornaments and had a cookie exchange.  Cole also made a snow globe for me and RT.  It was such a fun, sweet day celebrating the true meaning of Christmas.

 Cole giving Ms. Cheryl her Christmas present.
Cole and Ms. Peggi after he gave her her Christmas present.

No comments: