6.02.2011

Memorial Day Weekend In Pictures

Our Memorial Day weekend began with RT and I taking Cole to see Kung Fu Panda 2 while my in-laws watched Campbell.  He LOVED the movie and ate his beloved Junior Mints but when he saw the Cars 2 poster he said he wanted to see it instead.  We explained that Cars 2 wasn't in the theaters yet but it would be very soon.....he asks me every day if he can go see it yet!  After the movie we took Cole home and RT and I had dinner out, just the two of us.  It was a nice treat!
 
 RT played in a soccer tournament ALL DAY on Saturday so my mother-in-law watched the kiddos for a couple of hours so I could run a few errands.  Then the kids and I just hung out the rest of the day.  His first game was at 10:00 am and his last game was at 10:00 pm......he couldn't move on Sunday but we went to the lake anyway!  My mom was out of town on a girls trip so we thought we would keep my dad company for the afternoon on the boat.  It was Campbell's first trip to Lake Texoma and Cole was an old pro. 

  
 After a super fun day at the lake on Sunday, we spent Memorial Day at my parents grilling and swimming with my dad while my mom was still living it up in Savannah!





It was a family filled and relaxing long weekend.  It officially kicked off summer and I am excited even though I hate the heat.

2 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

I hate the heat too, at least you have a pool to dunk in! Mercy. Cole looks a) SO big now, just like Jagger. Makes me sad! b) he looks so cute in a hat! Miss Campbell is about the CUTEST little chubster ever!! The cheeks are awesome!!! Were taking Jag for his first theatre movie to see Cars2.... Can't wait, and he asks every single day too!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

Awwwwww she is gorgeousssssss