4.30.2011

The Royal Wedding

What a historical day! I had been waiting to watch the royal wedding between Will and Kate for months and I LOVED every minute of it. I love weddings to begin with....I would get married (to RT of course) every year because I just love him and weddings so much! So this wedding was like the ultimate fantasy! Everything about it was perfect. Kate looked amazing. The dress, veil, tiara, hair, make-up, all of it was perfect. Will didn't look too shabby himself. I love the Royal traditions...the cars, carriages, horses, uniforms etc. It was just a dream. But I have to say the best part about it all was that they really do seem to be in love with each other. The way they looked at one another was beautiful!




I am so lucky that I was able to share this very special moment in history with MY little princess. Who knows, maybe Will and Kate will have a son soon!

No comments: