1.31.2011

What A Beautiful Day

In honor of the day we met SEVEN years ago today, I thought I would note some of the Beautiful Days we have spent together.

Day 1 - We met on a blind date.

Day 22 - You told me you loved me and I said I loved you too.

Day 177 - You asked me to spend the rest of my life with you and then you slipped a ring on my finger. I said yes!

Day 530 - We both said "I Do".

Day 895 - We celebrated our first wedding anniversary.

Day 1,176 - We found out I was pregnant for the very first time.

Day 1,376 - I gave you our precious son.

Day 2,354 - We found out I was pregnant for the second time.

Day 2,355 - We celebrated five years of marriage in San Francisco.

Day 2,555 - That's 2,555 amazing days we have spent together!

Day ______ - I will give you a sweet daughter.

I love you more than words and I am so thankful for you! Happy Seven Years Together To You!

2 comments:

Brittney @ britandtheboys said...

I love this! How sweet :) Happy anniversary!!

Ashley and Matt Sheehan said...

this was a great and wonderful post - happy anniversary to you