11.01.2010

The World Series Baby!

To say that we were excited and proud that the Texas Rangers made it to the 2010 World Series would be a major understatement. You see my dad has had season tickets for 26 years now. He has waited 26 LONG years to see his team make it to the big series. Going to a World Series game was on his bucket list but he thought he would have to get tickets and travel to another city to see it. Until now!!! We have been giddy around here and so excited for my dad. I was honored when he invited me to the first home game and I would not have missed it for the world {and don't feel bad for RT, he went the next night}.



What an unbelievably awesome and unforgettable once in a life time night we had! We are so proud of our Rangers and look forward another successful season next year!

No comments: