11.29.2010

Update On My Sister

I just wanted to take a second and let you know my sister will have a procedure done this Thursday, December 2nd at 7:00 a.m. that will help her carry her baby to term. She is having a Cerclage done and if you want the medical version of what exactly that is you can click here or you can get a summarized version and more information from my sister by clicking here.

I would like to ask that you pray for her, the baby and for Jon on Thursday. Pray that everything goes smoothly!

She will be on strick bed-rest for one week and then from there she has to really take it easy. She is not supposed to walk long distances or lift anything. She will not be house bound but she will be VERY limited on the things she can do and the places she can go. Please pray for her sanity as she will have to rely on other people to do most things for her.

I will post another update on Thursday or Friday and let you know how she is doing.

Thank you in advance for the prayers!

No comments: