4.29.2009

It's NOT as Bad as it Looks!

After we got home from the MAVS game last Thursday night I started complaining that my foot hurt. It was too late and I was too tired to worry about it and just thought I might have a cramp in my foot and once I could get it popped it would be ok. Well, I woke up Friday morning in pain and it continued to bother me all day Friday and got worse as the day went on. Friday night I was REALLY uncomfortable and did not sleep well because of the pain. It was really swollen. RT told me to go to CareNow on Saturday to get it looked at but I had to much to do with his sister's wedding and couples shower that night. I did not have time to be injured! So I just hobbled around until I could see the doctor Monday afternoon. They took X-rays. No broken bones {thank goodness!}. My doctor determined that I have strained/pulled/maybe partially torn the "Tom", "Dick" and "Harry" tendons in my foot. He said I would have to wear a boot for 2 weeks and then come back to have it checked. I have to take a steroid medication and if it isn't better in 2 weeks I will have to have an MRI to see what damage is really there {I am praying it is better it 2 weeks!} Until then I have to wear this HUGE, ANNOYING BOOT! Why does it have to be such a big boot for my little foot?!?! So, I will keep you posted. I really don't think it is as bad as it looks....hopefully in 2 weeks I can get back to wearing all my fabulous flip flops!

1 comment:

Kori said...

Looking hot sister!!!