2.15.2009

Our Heart Day

We had a great day on Valentine's Day. I started the day off by making heart shaped pancakes for my boys with lots of strawberries and whipped cream. They loved them!

Then we showered and opened our Valentine sussies. Daddy loved his Valentine's Day card from Cole and yummy cupcakes. I made him a book of all the emails we sent each other when we first met up until we got married. He loved it and it was so fun to read and see how cheesy we used to be!
Cole loved his new books and markers!
I loved the beautiful roses RT had sent to me.
Then my parents and Kori and Jon came over and brought Cole more Valentines sussies. He loved his new books, latch puzzle and plates that my parents got him and his new super ball from Kori and Jon!
My mom brought me sussies too and I love them all!
Then the three of us had a late lunch at Chick-fil-a and headed to my in-laws house so they could babysit Cole while RT and I saw this movie and went to dinner.

We had a fun filled Valentine's Day and are so blessed to have each other!
p.s. I don't want anyone to think that I included pictures of the gifts we got to be braggy. It is just my way of documenting what we received for each holiday so I never forget!

No comments: